Here's a look at our 5th wheel toy hauler. It's a 2006 Keystone Raptor 3712TS.
Modifications & additions to the toy hauler:
1) I installed an oak paper towel holder
to the side of the pantry.
2) I added a cut-out switch to the propane detector.
3) The trailer only comes stock with one battery, so I added another one.
4) I installed tie down track in the "garage" for straping down the Harley.
5) I spent the money for a dehumidifyer and run it when ever I'm hooked up to 120v and even take with us when
we're in a site with hookups.
6) Cut and fit non-skid matting on all the shelves in the fridge and on all the shelves around the galley.
7) I added backing plates to the backside of the propane detector screws, the 12v outlet and to the magazine
rack screws. This makes it allot stronger and less likely to pull out of the thin paneling.
8) I added a few large hooks in the storage area to hang the torches and hoses up and out of the way.
9) We cut "black out" shades for all of the bedroom windows to keep it real dark until we decide to wake up.
10) Installed two Maxxair Vent covers over the roof vents.
11) Added a portable solar panel to keep the batteries charged while the rig sits in between trips.
12) Low tech - cut screens to fit all of the openings to keep the bugs out while it's stored for a few month's in the
13) Added lights inside of all the closets.
14) I moved the electric water heater switch to the inside of the cabin, then added a three way switch panel so the electric
water heater switch is with the propane switch and indicator light.
....more to come!